Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Day of Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day!

It was a day of hearts for my loves (mostly my little ones). Even though there was no cooperation on their part for any decent pictures. Oh well, maybe next year.


Paige's sign language valentine, "I love you"


The heart shaped cinnamon rolls didn't turn out as planned, so hot pink sugar did the trick. After all, WWMD? (What Would Martha Do)


PB&J anyone?


Who doesn't love some Jello Jigglers?


Mmm, cake batter popcorn. With red sprinkles of course.


Busy weeknight with 3 kids, heart shaped Hawaiian Pizza it is!


And the day isn't complete without some Pillsbury holiday cookies & some chocolate candies. (As you can tell my camera had quite a day with it's dying batteries & lack of flash. My apologies.)




15 comments:

  1. How neat you have come up with so many sweet ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those hearts! So many cute ideas. I need to try all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy this looks great and fun to make and eat ..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how wonderful you are to try so hard to make special things for your family on Valentine's Day :) Great ideas for next year or a surprise some day, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, everything looks so yummy. Super cute and creative too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a minute, I have got to get the Cake Batter popcorn recipee from you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it here, http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/birthday-cake-batter-popcorn/ Super easy too!

      Delete
  7. Yum! Looks like you had tons of fun and did quite a few little cute things. I didn't get quite that far, or quite as far as I'd hoped even, but we had fun too. Love the sign language card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think u did a "hearteristic" job! yes i made my own world lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm pretty good at doing that too. Thank you!

      Delete
  9. Yummy! You are making me hungry and now I want some romance too! LOL! Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hearts. I used to have to make heart everything for my daughter. Miss those days, she is an adult now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun activities. My kids would love doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you can make valentine's day themed food! so creative !

    ReplyDelete