Saturday, February 25, 2012

Time for Changes

Ok, first let's all agree that I've been slacking with this blog. I thought I was going to be able to seamlessly work it into my day, to be able to blog on a whim. Yea, so NOT the case! Apparently a bit of effort on  my part is required.

So this is my disclaimer:

This blog will be going through a lot of changes. Not only more blog posts (a lot more), but it's also getting a face lift. I'll be making major changes to the layout & personalizing as best I can. I have already added a "Follow Me on Pinterest" button & a "Pin It" button at the end of each post. I highly suggest following me on Pinterest if you're not already, seeing as how I have a slight addiction. Just be prepared to become addicted as well!

If there are any suggestions, or anything you'd like to see, please leave a comment in the comment box below. I'd appreciate and & all feedback! Thanks so much for following Smith & Blessings <3

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment