Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Scent Above the Rest: Glade Expressions

Don't you just hate it when yo get excited over the latest air freshener product only to be disappointed? I know I do. But my love/hate relationship has turned into a full blown love affair. With Glade Expressions that is.


I had seen these products on the store shelves, but always skipped over them. More so because I had so many other air fresheners to use. You know, the ones that didn't work very good but I hated to throw out. But then something wonderful happened. Remember I've mentioned several times about being a BzzAgent? I'm sure you do. Anyhow, I had received an invitation to the Glade Expressions BzzCampaign. My BzzKit contained a booklet of coupons, with a value of over $73. Including a FREE coupon for both the fragrance mist & the oil diffuser for me. The rest were high dollar coupons to share with friends & family. 

Open your home with lightly layered and long-lasting fragrances from the Glade Expressions® Collection. These true-to-life fragrance combinations are inspired by art and designed to open up note by note, filling your home and inviting life in.

Stylish new oil diffusers that release long-lasting, true-to-life scents

Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases a long-lasting fragrance for up to 30 days withoutneeding to plug it in. The spill-proof oil diffuser infuses layers of true-to-life scents throughout living spaces, making them feel fresh and inviting. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly, making it a convenient and stylish home-fragrancing option.

•Lavender & Juniper Berry
• Pineapple & Mangosteen
•Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice

The first refillable fragrance mist from Glade®

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a stylish holder and releases a longer-lasting, finer mist of fragrance. The gentle mist creates layers of true-to-life fragrance that open up note by note, eliminating odors and freshening the air. The artfully designed holder blends with your décor and can be left out, letting you have a burst of fragrance that’s always right at hand. Just squeeze the neck of the bottle to spray, and refill the holder with your favorite Glade® fragrance.


Cotton & Italian Mandarin
•Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
•Pineapple & Mangosteen
Lavender & Juniper Berry



The verdict: Must buy! Not only are these product stylish, but very easy to refill. For the Oil Diffuser, you simply press the filter into the fragrance bottle & set it in the holder. For the Fragrance Mist, simply unscrew the bottom & slide a refill container in. (Don't forget to screw the bottom back on of course.) & let's not forget the effectiveness. I throw my dirty diapers & pull-ups in the bathroom trash, so my bathroom is usually pretty funky smelling. Not anymore, now it smells like Pineapple & Mangosteen! 

The last great aspect, price! I have found both items on sale virtually everywhere I look. Add a coupon & it's even better. You'll just have to keep your eyes on your Sunday paper & store circulars to get a great deal. 

So tell me, which scent would you love to try & where would you put it?



**Disclaimer: I received this product from BzzAgent & am simply sharing my opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.







No comments:

Post a Comment