Tuesday, August 14, 2012

BIC Soleil Savvy Razor - Product Review

Being a busy SAHM, I don't know how many times I have "speed shaved" while in the shower. It has always turned terribly. Like when you first learn how to shave, kind of terrible. (I saw you shudder.) But much like puberty, that is an end result that is long gone. Let me first clarify that I do indeed still shave my legs. So, what's the difference you ask? The razor!


I had the courtesy of trying the BIC Soleil Savvy Women's Razor just because I'm a BzzAgent (you've heard that once or twice, I know). The package itself features one disposable handle along with 4 refillable cartridges. Translation: Convenience of a disposable, but with the better shave associated with most cartridge razors. Thus resulting in a smooth,close shave. Which my legs(although not pictured) can certainly attest to. Even after a "speed shave", I ended up with a close shave MINUS nicks & cuts.


“Women will enjoy BIC Soleil Savvy which features 3 flexible blades for a flawlessly smooth shave, lubricating strips with Vitamin E and a pivoting head and rubber grip for ultimate comfort,” said Linda Palladino, senior brand manager – Shavers, BIC Consumer Products USA.

How can you top that? Price! The suggested retail price from BIC is $7.49. Now if you can get your hand on some coupons (like my fortunate friends did), that makes it even better. You can always keep an eye on their Facebook page & at Feel the Soleil for their latest promotions.

So go on, try it & feel for yourself!


**Disclaimer: I received this product from BzzAgent & am simply sharing my opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.


7 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a close shave with no nicks or cuts. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I want to try "BIC Soleil Savvy Women's Razor" soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review for Bic, will definitely have to buy it and try, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review = Soleil is the only thing I use :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review! Think I'll give the BIC Soleil Savvy Women's Razor a try!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ricky LOVES when I have nice smooth legs!!! Might have to try this soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review. Love BIC razors.

    ReplyDelete