Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Snacktastic Saturday: Chunky Guacamole

It wasn't until a few years ago that I discovered my love for guacamole. Sure, I had had some on dishes at Mexican restaurants, but that was about it. Then one day I had some guacamole that a friend made & it was amazing! Since then I've tweaked my own recipe & make it practically all the time.


*Remember to use desired amounts.

•avocado
•minced garlic
•roma tomatoes, diced
•red onion, minced
•fresh cilantro, minced
•fresh lime juice
•salt & pepper to taste

- Cut avocado in half, remove the seed & scoop out the fleshy pulp.
- Chop avocado & place in a bowl before mashing with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir to combine.
- Be sure to give it a taste test (my favorite part) & adjust the garlic, cilantro, lime juice, salt & pepper if need be. 

Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment