Thursday, January 9, 2014

Snacktastic Saturday: Salty Smores

It's a rare occasion that I have marshmallows & chocolate bars in this house at the same time. Of course when I do, Smores are a must. Too bad I don't usually have graham crackers on hand (I go cheesecake crazy when we have them). But I do keep a good stock of Ritz crackers. Did anyone else have that light bulb moment?


I have to say these were preferred over traditional Smores in my house. Well, at least 4 out of 5 of us.

•Ritz crackers (or generic brand, it doesn't matter)
•marshmallows, cut in half
•chocolate bar, broke into pieces (let me say that dark chocolate is amazing with the saltiness of the crackers)

- Stack crackers with chocolate pieces & marshmallow halves.
- Microwave 15-25 sec. 
- Top with another cracker. 
- Eat. 
- Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment