Saturday, August 3, 2013

Snacktastic Saturday: Smores Cake Batter Dip

I live in a Smore's household. So much so that I chose the theme for my soon to be 4 year old's birthday party, to compliment the genius idea of having a Smore's bar. Yes, it's that serious folks. But when the need for a gooey Smore arises & there's no way to get over an open flame, it'll be OK. 


How To:

•chocolate cake mix
•plain yogurt
•marshmallow cream
•graham crackers

•Mix cake mix with yogurt in medium size bowl with electric mixer. (I make my own yogurt & freeze small containers for smoothies, but I used two of them for this recipe. So probably two single serving cups worth.)
 •Add marshmallow cream & mix thoroughly.
•Serve with graham crackers.

*This would also be good with some mini chocolate chips added to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment