Monday, December 31, 2012

Afrin No Drip: A Review

I'm going to be completely honest with you here. I hate it when I get a cold. It's more of an annoyance than anything. Usually I end up craning my neck in the most awkward positions so I don't end up breathing on my kids when they want to snuggle. Mouth breathing is the worst. And you definitely don't want to spread those germs. Especially to little ones.

But guess what...that's so 2012. OK, well in a few days it will be. Point is, it's in the past. Now at the start of a cold, I stick it to my nasal congestion. Literally. Stick it. With Afrin No Drip Nasal Solution.


I've used a nasal solution a few times in the past. BUT (& that's a big BUT), I was not a fan. The solution always ended up either almost going in my throat, or just running back out. Yuck. 

Well it just so happened that by being a BzzAgent, I was invited into the Afrin Stick Up For Yourself BzzCampaign. So I thought...what the heck.

It all started last week when I woke up with a clogged right nostril. I went through half of my day trying to blow it out. Yea, it didn't work. Then it dawned on me that I had the Afrin No Drip (Original) from BzzAgent in my medicine cupboard. I braced myself for what I assumed would be next, the "no drip" part meant nothing to me. Two sprays & then I waited. And waited. And then I realized that it really wasn't going to drip back out. And it never went near my throat. And then I could breathe!


I was ecstatic! My day continued uneventful & I followed up with a couple more sprays before bed. Needless to say, I'm a mouth breather no longer. I stuck up for myself!

Let me explain a bit. Not only is Afrin great, but they're fun too. Afrin wants to help you "Stick It" to nasal congestion. You can also "Squeeze for Wisdom" & watch a short video on their website. You'll see, it's the simple things. Like breathing...through your nose.

Head on over to Afrin & check out all of the nasal sprays they have to offer. You can even compare them before you go to the store. Another thing to do before you go to the store, print out a coupon.

So what are you waiting for? Stick up for yourself with Afrin No Drip Original. (Or any of their other formulas if you prefer.)


*Afrin's pump mist delivers a measured dose of relief for up to 12 hours. Please read product directions & follow accordingly.

**Disclaimer: I received this product from BzzAgent & am simply sharing my opinion which may vary from yours. I was not compensated for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment