I love planting zucchini in the garden every year. That means an endless supply of zucchini bread! I know to some people, that just doesn't sound very good at all. But they obviously haven't tried my recipe. Even the hubs gets excited for the first loaf of the summer!
•1C. canola oil
•2C. shredded zucchini
•1tsp. baking soda
•1/4tsp. baking powder
•1tsp. ground cloves
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar, canola oil & eggs.
- Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Mix in remaining ingredients thoroughly.
- Grease & flour a loaf pan, pour zucchini mixture & bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for at least one hour.
- Check with a toothpick to make sure no crumbs are sticking. Adjust cooking times accordingly depending on the size of your pan.
- Let cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before removing from pan. Allow loaf to finish cooling on wire rack.